This is a 5K video of the Sanriku Fireworks Festival, which was held for the first time in Rikuzentakata City, Iwate Prefecture Japan on October 31, 2020.
The Sanriku Fireworks Festival was held as a pre-festival aiming to hold the first fireworks competition on the Pacific side of the Tohoku region.
The event was held at Takada Matsubara Sports Park in Rikuzentakata City, Iwate Prefecture, with the full cooperation of Marugoh Co., Ltd. in Ichikawamisato Town, Yamanashi Prefecture Japan.
As with concerts, there is a full charge for viewing fireworks. There are special BOX seats where you can watch the powerful fireworks up close, and seats such as DRIVE in HANABI Theater where you can watch the fireworks from inside the car. In addition, events other than fireworks are also held, such as “Sanriku Food Village” where you can enjoy Sanriku food and Crystal Kay’s live performance.
Takada Matsubara Sports Park, which was the venue for the fireworks launch, was launched in August 2020 and is located in the coastal area that was severely damaged by the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake.
This year, fireworks festivals all over Japan were canceled due to the spread of coronavirus infection, but I was happy to see such beautiful and moving fireworks.
Chapter 1 Sanriku Fireworks Festival begins!
Chapter 2 Bringing thoughts from all over the country to the Sanriku Fireworks Festival! Part.1
1. Itoi Fireworks – Sukagawa City Fukushima Prefecture
2. Sanen Fireworks – Kosai City Shizuoka Prefecture
3. Murase Fireworks – Gifu City Gifu Prefecture
4. Ikemoto Fireworks – Kouga City Shiga Prefecture
5. Abe Fireworks – Kamo City Niigata Prefecture
Provided by TOYO TIRES “Ignite Your Blue”
Chapter 3 2020 → Goto 2021 → To a new world
Chapter 4 Bringing thoughts from all over the country to the Sanriku Fireworks Festival! Part.2
1. Kikuya Obata Fireworks – Takasaki City Gunma Prefecture
2. Marutamaya Ogatsu Fireworks – Fuchu City Tokyo
3. Kishi Fireworks – Anan City Tokushima Prefecture
4. North Japan Fireworks – Daisen City Akita Prefecture
5. Marugoh – Ichikawamisato town Yamanashi Prefecture
6. Hibikiya Omagari Fireworks – Daisen City Akita Prefecture
In addition, events other than fireworks are also held, such as “Sanriku Food Village” where you can enjoy Sanriku food and Crystal Kay’s live performance.